Welcome to the Indiana University CITI program log-in page.
- CITI is a protected site.
- To gain access, every new user must register.
- If you have completed CITI courses at another institution, you will need to contact REEP to receive credit for your CITI course as an IU employee. Please contact REEP via the 'Contact Us' information to the left of this page
Below is a list of the CITI educational courses you have the option to select.
- HUMAN SUBJECTS RESEARCH COURSE:
Are you an Investigator, research team member, or student doing Human Subject Research?
If yes, select 'Human Subject Research course'.
- RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH COURSE:
Do you wish to take the RCR course or are you a student or post-doc paid off of an NSF grant?
If yes, select the 'Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) course'.
- RESEARCH WITH ANIMALS COURSE:
Are you an Investigator or a research team member doing Research with Animals?
If yes, select 'Working with the IACUC course'.
- GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE COURSE:
Are you interested in Good Clinical Practice?
If yes, select the 'Good Clinical Practice course'.
- DO NOT select the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) and/or Good Clinical Practices (GCP) modules to fulfill IRB requirements (human subject research). If you take the RCR course, it will not count towards the IRB's requirement for training.
- You must use your IU network ID and Password in order to receive credit at Indiana University and to verify CITI course completion in reporting systems.
Do you have an IU Network ID and Password? If you have an Indiana University Network ID (username and pass phrase), registration will automatically be done for you when you log in for the first time.)