How do you approve a Proposal Development
You will be sent an approval e-mail from ONESTART WORKFLOW.
- The subject of the e-mail will be "Action List Reminder".
- The first line in the e-mail will state
"Your Action List has an eDoc (electronic document) that
needs your attention:"
Step 2: A URL will be provided within the e-mail to help you. Click on the URL
listed directly below the wording "To respond to this eDoc:"
Step 3: Once you click on the URL, you will be taken to the Approver View page
for your specific Proposal Development document.
Step 4: Review the information found on the Approver View page.
Navigate to other pages within the document to see more details.
Step 5: Click the Approve or Disapprove button on the Approver View page.
Important Approver Tips
• You may have received e-mail notifications from both ERA and Enterprise Workflow
in the past. However, as of July 23rd, e-mail notifications will be sent from
• To ensure that you receive prompt e-mail notification for your Proposal Development
documents, click the URL listed below to set e-mail notifications to immediate only for
these KC documents: http://researchadmin.iu.edu/kc_workflow.php
• The Approver View page presents summary information on the Proposal and Budget.
also present the certification questions for PIs and Co-PIs.
• A Quick Start guide has been created to assist you with the Approver View