Here are some key points to remember:
- The Grants.gov Tab has been renamed to the S2S Tab.
- The eRA Commons username field will present a Validation Error when the sponsor is NIH and the field is not populated.
- The use of the ‘add’ button is now highlighted by a yellow asterisk. A message stating, “The Add button must be clicked for data to be added and saved to the system” has been added to all pages in Proposal Development to help you remember to click on the Add button!
- The number of Questions displayed in the Questions Tab has been reduced. KC v5.1 can bring up questions depending on which Grants.gov or Research.gov opportunity is selected. Institutional questions will still display, but none of the answers will default.
- There is now a Budget Validation panel within the Budget module. While you are working, you can check on any Budget validation errors or warnings without having to leave the Budget module.
- On the Participant Support Panel, you can enter the number of participants that a given budget line represents.
- The Cost Sharing column has been changed from Fiscal Year to Project Period.