The use of radioactive material and radiation-producing devices on this campus play an important role in research as well as in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. This site has been developed to provide additional information in the area of radiation safety with regards to policies, procedures, and regulations for Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis (IUPUI) and associated facilities.
- Radiation safety inspections of radioactive materials laboratories and radiation producing equipment
- Leak testing of sealed sources
- Training workers that use radioactive material or
radiation producing equipment
- Calibration of radiation survey instruments
- Radioactive waste disposal